*NEW* Fun Zone Play Area at Fair Oaks Mall

Thursday, December 5, 2013

| | |


Finally!  I've been waiting for the new fun zone to open.  It is construction-themed since Michael & Son is the sponsor.  At first, I wasn't sure if Briana would be a fan but there was no complaints!  Everything is made out of the same soft material as before and it is sanitized 2-3 times a day.  I feel that a lot of the kiddies will love the big truck that has a slide exiting out the back.  There is lots of climbing to be done as well as crawling through tunnels.  The space is different this time... In the past,  I would freak out a little because you had to sit in just the right spot to make sure your view of your child was easily accessible.  I can now see my child at all angles of the play area.  If you need to eat and drink or work, there are a few tables and chairs set up right outside of the play area which I really like.  Pictures below!

















































This will be our spot for the upcoming Winter when we're bored out of our minds and I'm too big to waddle around everywhere.☺







0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)