BUMP UPDATE: 20 Weeks/Halfway Mark

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

| | |








The bump picture I took above has me looking pretty small... but really, I'm NOT.
I'm HUGE compared to my last pregnancy, don't let this photo lie to you!




Week:  20

Weight Gain:  This week I didn't check, but at my doctor's appointment last week it showed I gained about 15 pounds so far.  GAA.

Stretch Marks:  Nope.  Hopefully my lotion is helping out with this factor!

Belly Button:  Innie.  My first pregnancy it never became an outie, hopefully it stays that way.

Labor Signs:  Not even close.

Linea Nigra:  Hasn't shown face yet!  I've been looking for it since last time it was definitely showing by the halfway mark.

Gender:  Just found out yesterday that we are having another baby girl!♥







Sleep:  I still sleep through the night.  SUCCESS ☺   *Knocks on wood*

Nursery Update:  PSHhh.  You're looking at procrastination at it's finest.  BUT my goal is to slowly work on turning Briana's playroom into baby girl's room.  So far I have thrown out some of B's crap toys that she doesn't play with.. now it's finding a spot for the rest.

Feeling... pretty good.  I still get lots of headache's, doesn't matter how much water I drink.  A little bit of soreness from time to time.  Some days I have tons of energy, other days it's hard to get up off the couch (literally getting harder to get up!)

Maternity Clothes:  I've been wearing maternity clothes since I hit 3 months.  I love me some prego pants and how they stretch with you.  I feel cute most of the time in my clothes.  Just need to find me some cute scarves to dress up some of my plain clothes.  Over the weekend I bought three new pairs of shoes (two pairs are moccasins.)  SO comfy, just what I needed.

Miss Anything:  Picking up my four year old (she's starting to get too big to pick up all time) and running.  I will be missing those Holiday cocktails when Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years comes around.                        BOO.

Food Cravings:  This time around, I can't eat my favorite take out food.  It's so wack... I hope it goes back to normal once I'm free of baby.

Anything making you Queasy or Sick:  Not anymore!  

Wedding Ring:  Still on.  Not too much swelling yet

Happy or Moody:  Depends on if I'm tired or hungry  (which is my normal self anyway.)

Best Moment of the Week:  So far.. finding out the sex of our baby!  My hubs also told me to go get pampered with a mani/pedi.  Awesome start to the week.

Looking Forward To:  Catching Fire coming out in theatre!  A friends daughter's birthday, my sister's birthday and Thanksgiving.







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you through a blog link up. Congrats on the baby!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)