Wordless(ish) Wednesday

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

| | |










The last two days my daughter has been playing dress up.
I know, sounds like a normal girly Toddler.
But really, she's never done it on her own without me bringing it up or me throwing her and one of her little lady friends in them on play dates. So, it's been a super cute last couple of days. ☺











On Tuesday we were at my mother-in-laws salon and I finally gave in to whacking off Briana's hair!
It was definitely tough, but her long beautiful hair has just been so unmanageable lately... and she screams bloody murder... especially on early mornings when I need to drop her off at school.  It's just been miserable.

:::Drum Roll:::






Her new Nickname:  Dora.  (I know you're thinking the same thing.)
Short hair styles may not be my cup of tea, but it looks so damn cute on her!
And look at those polka dot finger nails.  Makes ME want to go get polka dots.
GAA SPOILED.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)