Goodbye Google Reader, Bloglovin' is Taking Over!

Friday, March 15, 2013

| | |










The Google Reader shut down has me freaking out.  Just a tad! 
Why?  Because:  change at first, doesn't go well with me.  BUT thankfully they gave us until July 1st so we can figure out what to do.  
I started skimming through my reader this afternoon and I see I'm not the only one going banana's over the situation. GOOD!







If you use GR and would like to continue following me, follow me on Bloglovin'!  All the cool kids are doing it.  It's another way to follow your favorite blogs.  It has a feed that you can keep track of easily and you get updated each time a blog puts out a new post.  You can also import all the blogs you follow from Google Reader to Bloglovin' easily:  
-Click on your name at the top right corner
-Go down to Settings
-Click on Import Blogs and select Google Reader
...and then very shortly everything will be transferred over.  Easy as pie.

Another site that got my attention is Feedly.  I just found out about it today so I don't know much about it.  What I do know is that you can import what you read from Google Reader as well.  You can also get the app for the tablet, Android and Kindle.  AWESOME!  So now I have to figure out which one I'm going to like more or I may use both Feedly & Bloglovin'.  I bet the founding teams of both sites are super pumped that they've got all of us using them now right?!

Also, I'm still on:
&


Follow on Bloglovin








0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)