It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Monday, February 25, 2013

| | |







YAY for Monday (said by nobody ever but me!)
It's my first time linking up with Book Journey.  I've been slacking a little on my reading lately so I'm hoping this link up will give me more motivation to attack the books on my Kindle Fire.

I took a break with the romance genre lately and read the Matched trilogy.  Actually, I couldn't get through the last book so I kind of just stopped.  Hopefully I can get back into it later on.





I just started reading Seducing Cinderella by Gina Maxwell thanks to my sister's recommendation!
As soon as I'm done, I'll post up my review.


What are YOU reading??










3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like quite a sexy book! But then they do say don't judge a book by it's cover (although it would be good if you could with this one!).
How is it going so far? Good I hope?

I really wanted to read the Matched Trilogy but have never got around to getting the books! i hope you get back into it even if just to finish them off!

Dash Interiors said...

Eww la la looks like my kinda book!

Brigid said...

I just finished "Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay. It's about Jews getting rounded up in Paris in 1942 and it's so interesting. Heartbreaking, infuriating, sad...but really, really good. I was planning on doing a review of it b/c it was just so great!

Now might be a good time for me to fit in the ones you're talking about ; )

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)