Oh, How Pinteresting

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

| | |












I love this link up.  It gives me an excuse to get on Pinterest!
My favorite pins of the week:



Can't WAIT to try this.



                                                                 Source: tablefortwoblog.com via Stephanie on Pinterest












                                                                       Source: 1.bp.blogspot.com via Stephanie on Pinterest







Looks easy enough for me.







                                                            Source: andthestorycontinues.blogspot.com via Stephanie on Pinterest





Simple but cute!






                                                                Source: ourpinterestingfamily.blogspot.com via Stephanie on Pinterest





















                                                                     Source: mazumablog.com via Stephanie on Pinterest














                                                                           Source: thesitsgirls.com via Stephanie on Pinterest





Great writing prompts.



                                                           Source: ldsthisismechallenge.blogspot.com via Stephanie on Pinterest












                                                                  Source: ohsnapitsalycia.polyvore.com via Stephanie on Pinterest










                                                                          Source: wanelo.com via Stephanie on Pinterest




My new owl obsession.






                                                                       Source: exxpress.polyvore.com via Stephanie on Pinterest








Don't do it!!







                                                               Source: sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net via Stephanie on Pinterest













                                                                     Source: naturallyeducational.com via Stephanie on Pinterest













Looking forward to February ☺



                                                     Source: andtheycallmemommy.blogspot.com via Stephanie on Pinterest










4 comments:

TR said...

Ok wow, I can't believe people can pull off curling hair with paper towels?!?! I can't even do it right with a curling iron, lol!!

Cindy Swanson said...

All of these intrigued me...I need to bookmark this so I can come back and check some of those links!

I so agree with the one about airing your problems on Facebook. We all have arguments, but keep them off the internet, right!?

And the paper towel thing? I don't think it's happening with me. :)

Great pins!

Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

Unknown said...

Me neither! And this is why I will try with paper towels ;)

Martina said...

That broccoli chicken alfredo looks Delish!!! I had to repin....

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)