Weekly Workouts Roundup!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

| | |








I am very happy with the results of this week!  I don't mean to brag but I totally kicked some a**.  I told myself I would work out twice a day for at least four days... that didn't really happen but I still worked out a ton and ate well.

This calendar is from the Map My Run app.  I started it last year just to start logging some of my runs but it also lets me log other work outs as well so I can keep track.






Monday:  Went to the gym and ran 3 miles on the treadmill.  I also added minimal strength training afterwards (burpees, sit ups with a ball)
Monday night I went to outdoor boot camp and it was a leg night.

Tuesday:  Boot camp- arm night. (I was sore as hell the next day!)

Wednesday:  Boot camp- All over body with some cardio.

Thursday:  Boot camp- Another arm night.

Friday:  Gym time- ran 3 miles on the treadmill and did 100 sit ups... that's all I had time for but it was still a great work out!


I had plans to go to boot camp Saturday morning and a five mile run on Sunday morning until my Dentist called earlier in the week and told me that they would be pulling out all four wisdom teeth.  
I think I'm recovering pretty fast and hope to get back to working out on Monday.  ☺








3 comments:

TR said...

Brag, brag all you want please!! :D Great workout week!

PaisleyJade said...

Good on you - trying to whip myself into shape at the moment!

Jodi said...

awesome job :) I use map my fitness/ run to track all my non-running workouts too. it is a great app. I love nike + for running outside!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)