Wordless-ish Wednesday

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

| | |








I took this photo last night while Briana was opening the last of her gifts...







Everything I love about Christmas!
Watching my child open gifts, my beautiful Christmas tree, our stockings and A Christmas Story playing in the background.
Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday!

Today I've started to *eat right* again.  I also returned to my boot camp fitness class after a week and a half of not going... and boy did it kick my ass!  
I'm looking forward to getting back in it again especially once the New Year  comes around.














2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

she's a gem and i love your header image! ;D happy christmas & happy holidays.

Regarding Rehse said...

So precious! I'm an aunt and I just love seeing my little ones all innocent over their presents! Hope you had a merry Christmas! I'm a new follower, found you via the blog hop! :)

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)