Me, Myself & I LUP

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

| | |










1) What are your top 5 favorite movies during the holidays?

A Charlie Brown Christmas


Reminds me of how I watched it every year growing up!



Elf




... Love Will Ferrell!




A Christmas Story




Another movie I watched growing up.

Ralphie:  No, no! I want an official Red Ryder Carbine- Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
Santa:  You'll shoot your eye out kid.






The Santa Clause







Bad Santa








2) It's the month of giving thanks, what are you thankful for?

There's a lot to be thankful for!  But the most I'm thankful for is my family.  We're healthy, we have a nice home and we love each other.




  
3) If there was a verse to describe your life, what would it be?



                                                                         Source: sphaha.alone.at via Stephanie on Pinterest





4) Who in your family are you most like?

My sister.  We act a lot a like!  Though I'll always be the baby.  ;)






5) What is your favorite drink to order at Starbucks?

White Chocolate Mochas!
















6 comments:

Bree said...

I love that verse :) Also your movie picks are fabulous! Thanks for linking up!

TR said...

I looove The Santa clause and Charlie Brown's Christmas. Classics!

anna lizbeth said...

elf and the christmas story always make it on my list! great post! xo annalizbeth

Anonymous said...

Great movie choices! Picking only 5 was difficult.

Victoria said...

White chocolate peppermint mochas are a great Christmas drink!

The Thriftiness Miss said...

Love all the Holiday movies you have :) Bad Santa is hilariously wrong lol. New follower from the tgif hop. ope you can follow back too :) Have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)