Book Review: Reflected In You

Thursday, November 29, 2012

| | |














Summary from Goodreads:

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn’t stay away. I didn’t want to. He was my addiction… my every desire… mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful… except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession…










I finally read the second Crossfire Novel!
HAH, and it was nutso.  But I liked it.  The only thing I didn't like was in the beginning when they based their whole relationship on sex.  Everything they wanted and needed and couldn't stop thinking about.  Though, the more I read on the more it showed that two crazed obsessed people can work on their relationship.

Both Gideon and Eva's childhood are completely F'd up.  You would think that it would be impossible for them to stay together.




                                                                       Source: reflectedinyou.co.uk via Kimberley on Pinterest











                                                                  Source: reflectedinyou.co.uk via Kimberley on Pinterest








I can relate a tad because the Hubs and I grew up having rocky lives as teenagers.  That was a big thing we connected on when we started dating.

Reflected In You was a fast read.  A roller coaster ride with a lot of, "Aww!" moments.  Before reading this book, you need to get Bared To You.
Once you get to the second book, you'll find out what happens to the closed off Gideon and why he never shared his past with anyone.  Happy Reading!




                                                                     Source: baredtoyou.co.uk via Kimberley on Pinterest










                                                                       Source: baredtoyou.co.uk via Kimberley on Pinterest














2 comments:

Amila said...

Interesting post...sounds like a nice book.
I am your new follower via blog hop. Would love if you visit my blog…
Have a great day!
http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/

TR said...

Hey lady!
I wanted to personally thank you for the sweet comment on my post yesterday.
It should really be ALL About healthy and feeling good about *ourselves*. Anything outside of that should be irrelevant. I'm glad you're in a good place!
Have a loooovely Friday :)

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)