The Backwards Bride Turns ONE: My First Blogoversary!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

| | |








297026_10151161257273142_1422498220_n







A year ago today, I started blogging.
A year ago today I thought, "well hell... here goes nothin'."



It's been a fun journey so far.
I by no means classify myself as a writer, my vocabulary is very limited... I'm not the brightest person.  Thank God I have family and friends that take care of that for me.
I remember how overwhelming it was to start up my blog.  It took me awhile to find a name... I started on Wordpress but then realized that Blogger was for me.  Much easier for me to learn about codes and such.
I wish I had started one sooner!



I started this blog because I wanted to share my upcoming wedding that was in March of this year.
I wanted to blog about mommy life.
I wanted a hobby and have met some pretty amazing people in the process.



Honestly, I thought it wouldn't last long (just like other things I've attempted in life.)  But I've already made it through a year and I'm so pumped what this next year will bring.




Stats:

122 Google Friend Connect Followers 
LOVE you all!




Awards:












So Awesome!  
Thank you, thank you :)



Most Popular Posts:







My goals to complete before the next Blogoversary:
- Makeover this baby.
- Go to a conference or at least sign up for a future one.
-Manage my time better between blog working and my real life.
-Find more time to network and catch up with my followers that way maybe I can gain new ones as well.






CHEERS to those that have followed me throughout my first year.
I thank you immensely!
Thank you to the bloggers out there that hold Blog Hops every week.  For if it weren't for you, I might have given up already.
Thank you for all the wonderful comments, compliments and support.















2 comments:

TR said...

Happy One year of blogging!! I'm in my first month and have loved it so far!

And, you made such a beautiful bride on your big day!

Girl In Beta said...

Happy anniversary!

Also, I see you already have a Liebster award... but I gave it to you again.

I'm not particularly observant, but you rock in spite of that. :)

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)