Sandy... Is a Big Bitch.

Monday, October 29, 2012

| | |






While I've been at work all weekend, the Hubs has had time to prep for Hurricane Sandy.
Water? Check.
Milk?  Check.
Mega flashlights?  Check.
Mini heater? Check.
Generator?  Check.

I wish I knew if all this wondering and worrying is worth it or not.
The call from our car insurance company was a real eye opener.
It's nuts how many people have called our business line asking to rent our generators.
Now, we just wait in the safety of our home.

Please Sandy, don't be too rough on us!



Until then, some funnies I wanted to share...




































Prayers for my family, friends and bloggy friends on the East Coast.
Be safe everyone!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)