Shit I Hate Sunday

Monday, August 13, 2012

| | |


A link up about straight up whining and bitching!?
Sounds delightful.


*Shit I Hate --- Working on SUNDAY.  It's sucks period that I have to work weekends but Sunday's are the worst.  Probably because for the most part, I'm tired but I'd rather be hanging out with family & friends... like most do.

*Shit I Hate --- Waiting. 

*Shit I Hate --- The unknown. Even a clue would be helpful!

*Shit I Hate --- SPRINT.
Sprint is awful and I want to go back to Verizon!

*Shit I Hate --- When I plan a fun outdoor day with my child and it decides to rain! 

*Shit I Hate --- When I've exercised and ate healthy all week... just to ruin it all by eating crap food on the weekend :(

*Shit I Hate --- Cleaning.

*Shit I Hate --- Yelling at my baby.  I don't mean to, and I feel terrible afterwards!



Yay!
It's almost Monday!
Looking forward to my days off with the Fam :D




5 comments:

Monica said...

Love the title of your blog! Not a cleaning fan over here too! Now following you via the blog hop. All the best,
Monica

Kristina said...

Following from Mom's Monday Mingle!

That blog hop is hilarious.

Please stop by & say Hello, if you have the chance. (And follow)

Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

Unknown said...

haha a link up about complaining is just what i need!

Have a great week ahead! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Emily Meyers said...

Hey lady!! I just found your cute blog via the hop, and I'm your newest follower! I'd also love to invite you to check out a fabulous Triple Giveaway I'm having right now!!

Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
xo

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

Destiny said...

I yell too, but most of the time I don't feel bad. lol...now thats bad. and for the record verizon IS awful I hate these assholes.

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)