Our Wedding Reception

Thursday, August 16, 2012

| | |

We've been married four and a half months!
I can't believe I pushed off until now to share the rest of our wedding day.
Procrastination is what I'm best at?

All photos were taken by Younkins Photography.
If you live in the Northern VA, MD, DC area look her up because she is AMAZING!



Our wedding reception was at Mount Vernon Country Club, my place of employment.






Everything was decorated beautifully thanks to these guys...







                                         



And my Flower Lady Bridget :)






















Getting to the Wedding Party introductions...




My mom & Domingo




Steve's Parents





My crazy sister and Ian 
Maid of Honor & Best Man




Nick & Julie





Justin and Steve's sister Jasmin




Jason and my cousin Sydney






US!!







Steve and I jumped right into our First Dance

















Afterwards my mom opened up with the *Welcome Speach*








I was so excited to EAT!
Whoever tells you before you get married that you wont have time to eat the food you picked out...
They're lying.  I was starving and was not going to let anyone take that away from me!











Of course Steve's Dad prayed and blessed our food beforehand.














When dinner was just about over, the toasts began.


















This is the, "Oh shit!  Our parents just heard that" face.






Afterwards, there was a time period of people dancing and lining up for the Photo Booth.



Our DJ friend Kurt!




Acting goofy in the Photo Booth!













                                                                                               Our baby girl had such a great time...























The cutting of the cake...















Yes.  He got me good.





Before then, I thought I would have cared about my face getting messed up. 
But at that point it had been a crazy day and no longer minded!


Everyone continued to dance the night away.
































































































March 31st was a crazy day!
It flew by and it I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time.
I will probably never want to go through all that planning ever again!
We had a great time with the people we Love.












4 comments:

Destiny said...

awwww, rad photos! and the cake photo...omg that's so awesome!

MamaCassie said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your wedding colors! :)

Zachary Payne said...

I know it is a bit late, but I would like to extend my congratulations to you and your husband. Looking at the picture, I can tell how happy you are on your most memorable day. And everybody shared your happiness. Everything looks perfect! The reception is quite perfect, and even the little details showed how amazing your wedding was.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! It was wonderful though very happy that all the planning and stress is OVER :)

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)