Monday Listicles

Monday, July 2, 2012

| | |
YAY!  North West Mommy made it easy this week.
After the crazyness of work and my babes 3rd Birthday party this weekend, I needed something that wouldn't cause too much brain activity.

A list of 10 questions to answer...


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
 Bahaha! I haven't even started number three yet.
"You are so beautiful ... wife."  He runs his hands down my


2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
With answering phone calls for our business, hanging out with my nutty toddler, and working at the country club... OH.  A million.
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
For the last seven years!  I need to find something else to do with my life. LOL
4. What do you think about the most?
Briana, Steve and Food!
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
Five
6. What was the last thing you bought?
Necessities for Briana's Princess party.
7. Are you growing anything these days?
No... they just die!
8. What is under your bed?
Nada.  Well, maybe some of Briana's toys that she likes throwing around.
9. What is most important in life?
To raise my child the best way possible... make sure she lives a good life.
To have a good marriage with the Hubby and take care of our family.
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
Strange?  Who knows... i'm quite the jokester.

  




1 comments:

Stasha said...

You are so good at this list stuff. Nothing like love for your family!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)