Three Thousand?!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

| | |





The Backwards Bride has had over 3,000 hits!
What?! That's amazing!
Thank you, thank you.
It really excites me.

I've been thinking about starting this blog about a year ago and didn't officially publish my first post until the end of October.
I do not know where this blog will be in the future, but I have high hopes for it.

At first, I just wanted to see if I could keep up with it... and for the most part I can.
I'm also meeting some pretty awesome people.
I hope to continue to bring on new followers, maybe even make some money with it eventually.
There's also conferences/conventions that I've heard about that spike my interest.







To everyone that's been following my blog so far... THANKS!














1 comments:

mrsbonnbonn.com said...

congrats girl!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)