Custom Fitness Concepts

Friday, July 6, 2012

| | |


Exactly one year ago, I tried out my first boot camp fitness class with CFC!
My sister found them on Groupon and bought it for me thinking it would be a great idea to try before my wedding.  Best decision ever.
I went for the whole month of July and saw results.  I had to take a month off but I was back in September and never left.



Reasons I Love Boot Camp:

-I'm strong as a beast! When I started I could barely pump out a push up or burpie.
-I now LOVE burpies.
-I love running!  NEVER thought in a million years that running would be a hobby of mine.
-I love my trainers
-I've never been able to stick to a work out except for this.
-The work outs are changed up and never the same.
-I've made some great new friends.
-I have a NICE ass.  My husband thanks you CFC!
-My tummy is flatter ( I know there's a 6 pack under there somewhere...)
-My endurance on most days is unbelievable.  I can accomplish so much more than I thought ever before.
-They have 6PM classes for those that aren't morning people (ME!)
-Pregnant women still do boot camp and it's so inspiring to me!  I now know that I have no excuses whenever we decide to try for round 2.
-Gives me motivation to eat healthier (most of the time... still need to work on that)


So it all started with me wanting to get in shape for the wedding and now it's much more than that.
It's *Adult Time* and socialization that I can go to 2-3 times a week and it's also good for my body.
I feel great!  I'm not exactly where I want to be, but I know I'll get there.

If you're looking for something new to try and throw away that gym membership that you never use, then Custom Fitness Concepts is for you.
They have groups all around NOVA, DC & Maryland.

Check it out!











2 comments:

Tom Kalka, CFC CEO said...

Stephanie! You just made my day! Thank you for being a part of CFC. I am so glad you found us, but more importantly, I am so proud of the people associated with CFC; to include the staff and the clients. Comments like this make all the hard work we put into CFC worth it. Thank you again!!

Unknown said...

great post, I keep putting off getting inshape till tomorrow but I really gotta get my behind to the gym, this looks like fun I'll have to google around my area!
returning the love from www.thegringawife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)