27 Years Young- Happy Birthday To Me!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

| | |





Goodbye 26... HELLO 27!
I welcome twenty seven with open arms.
Unlike a lot of people, I enjoy getting older.  I'm totally fine with it (for now at least.)
Mostly because I spent my teenage/young adult life screwing around, making DUMB dumb choices and mistakes.  I'm not totally grown up, but improvements have been made *PHEW.*  Life is good and I'm pumped to see what these next couple years have in store.




Things Accomplished at 26
{I planned a wedding (without killing anyone) and got married}






{I'm healthy and smoke free after thirteen years!
Worst habit I've ever had to quit.. never going back.}







{Briana reached three years old.  I must be doing something right!}






{I have a healthier, stronger and better looking body!}















Cheers to another year older!







2 comments:

Brigid said...

Happy birthday! You're going to rock 27 = )

I nominated you for a Sunshine Blogger Award...you should check it out! http://babblingbridge.blogspot.com/2012/07/id-like-to-thank-academy.html

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
New follower from the Blog Hop
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)