A Little Change Will Do You Good...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

| | |
AHH!

I got my hair chopped off...

I've kept my hair long for the last eleven YEARS.

Anyone that watched this past season of The Biggest Loser knows who Conda is.  I despised Conda with a PASSION!  All of her whining and bullying others made me want to claw out my eyeballs.
But during makeover week they changed her do' and I fell in LOVE with it...






I don't like to change my looks much.  I guess I've just been so used to my hair being long most of my life.. long with no bangs.  I will never ever do the bang thing EVER again.  Why?  Because I have a cowlick and my bangs never stayed where they were supposed to!  I don't know what my mother was thinking.  I really wish I had a picture lying around just to show how goofy it looked HAH!


Here is the ::BEFORE::





....and the ::AFTER::







Thanks to Instagram this photo of me looks AWESOME.



Even though it'll take some getting used to, I'm happy I went through with it!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)