Top 10 Favorite Books on Monday Listicles

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

| | |
 


Top 10 Favorite Books

I LOVE reading!
It's seriously one of my favorite hobbies.
For the longest time I didn't want anything to do with it... until I got pregnant.

SO!

Here are my favorites that I've read in the last 3 1/2 years in no particular order.



1. The Twilight Sage - Stephenie Meyer



Patiently waiting for the last movie to come out!


2. Sookie Stackhouse Series - Charlaine Harris



To all the True Blood fans:  If you haven't read the books... you need to!


3. The Bride Quartet - Nora Roberts





I obviously read this serious during my engagement to Steve.  

4. White Oleander - Janet Fitch



The book and the movie are GREAT.


5. The Shopaholic Series - Sophie Kinsella



Great reads!  Loved the humor in them.


6. Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella





FAST read.. just the way I like it.


7. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult



What a tear jerker.  I still need to watch the movie.


8. Dear John - Nicholas Sparks




I honestly liked the book better than the movie!


9. The Hunger Games Series - Suzanne Collins



A-Freaking-Mazing.  The Hunger Games movie was so much like the book!  I can't wait for the other two movies to come out.  I think I read this series in about a month.


10. The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks



You can't got wrong with a Nicholas Sparks book.  I look forward to seeing the movie and not just because of Zac Efron... well, that's a very small reason why.

My husband asks me, "Why do you like to watch those love stories and read those kindsa books?  It's not real!"

I told him...

"It keeps me loving you."
HAH!











 

5 comments:

Stasha said...

These are some sweet picks! I have never read a book turned into a movie without thinking the book was way better!!

Naptime Review said...

Thanks for stopping by Naptime Review. I'm a new follower of yours as well! I am in the same boat when it comes to sticking with a workout. I love boot camp! Look forward to following you!

http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

Across the Avenue said...

I've read the Shopoholic books, too, a guilty pleasure! New to your blog, love it. Please follow back when you have time! http://sassyshoppperreviews.blogspot.com/

paul said...

I may not have read many of your selections but your comment to your husband is priceless

Unknown said...

Thanks!
I was hoping someone would think that that was clever :)

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)