Not So Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

| | |
This week has been extremely productive when it comes to picture taking!  
First off, I wanted to share a picture of the new townhouse we'll be moving into next Thursday...



WAHOO!  I can't wait to decorate you.



I feel like I haven't been showing off my little lady much lately with the wedding and all...






Briana and I had a wonderful play date yesterday with our friend and her cutiepatootie.  Perfect weather and perfect for some picture taking!  All credit goes to Younkins Photography.

My pretty babe!


















Drop dead gorgeous eyes...















Can you tell I love this baby!?






















1 comments:

Ms POSH said...

Those blue eyes are beautiful!

Have a great WW
POSH

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)