I'M BAAACK!

Friday, April 6, 2012

| | |



...As a Mrs!

That's right folks I have been taken off the market for good.  I am now Mrs. Garcia!
I may be married now but the blog name stays.  My blog name is ME and all I've changed is my last name. :)
The last few days have been AMAZING with the Wedding and a mini getaway.  But I'm glad to be back home... must get back on schedule!
I haven't been to boot camp in almost two weeks.  I know that when I go back next week it'll be hard to get back where I was.
Ahh yes.  I also emotionally ate the week of my wedding.  I also ate a ton on our little vacation so I'm ready to go back to NORMAL.
Steve and I also missed our baby girl.  But it sure was nice to get away from it all!

I know that some of my readers (at least I hope you read this.. I'll keep my hopes up) have seen lots of my big day photos already because my lovely photographer has been posting them up on my Facebook wall.

My photographer's name is Karyn.  She's not just ANY photographer... she is my friend and my adopted mom.  It only took her 5 days to finish all of my wedding photos (about 1500 of those that she posted on her website.)  She admitted to staying up until 4AM a couple of nights.  Karyn has the biggest heart and her sense of humor gets anyone laughing.  She's the type of person where if you don't know her, you will by the end of the day HAH!  She's really good about getting people out of their shells.


Check out her website here: Younkins Photography


**Drum Roll** Here is a teaser!


My shoes! I of course went to the store last minute to pick out my heels.  I couldn't find anything pink that fit my style or that was *Stephy Proof* (for my klutzyness.)  But a great find none the less.







My veil, headband and earrings.  All from Labella Bridal Consignment Boutique






Our Wedding Bands






My Dress!














My Bouquet





Bride & Bridesmaids Bouquets





Photo Frames I used to decorate the Church with







Our Unity Candle




At the reception...




Tissue Poms!










The Head Table







Our  Cake Topper/Cupcakes






Photo Booth!








More awesome photos to come...














2 comments:

Brigid said...

Everything looks gorgeous...I especially like your bands and flower arrangements...and of course the dress! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Thank you Brigid!

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)