My Pinteresting Life!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

| | |
Wahoo for Monday's!  
Oh and Happy President's Day which ='s a nice 3-day weekend for most people.  I had a very nice weekend.  Instead of working the whole time I took Saturday off.. stayed in my pajamas til Noon, went out to lunch with my Mom, and had a fabulous date night with Steve!  We went to Coastal Flats (I've never been.) AMAZING!  After dinner we went to see Safe House (Denzel Washington & Ryan Reynolds) at Fairfax Corner.  Besides the movie being outstanding, I found a full bar in the theatre.  We didn't grab a drink this time but we'll be bringing them some business in the future that's for sure.







Link up with IBLOG4ME



Now on to showing my favorite Pins of the past week...


For The Hunger Games fans:








SO EXCITED!  I can wait for the movie :)









What I'm reading now... Just in case you were looking for a good read:








Some healthy eats I bumped in to...
















Smoothies & Wraps are right up my alley!  Both are easy to prep.  Haven't tried these yet but will soon!




I always love looking into the Humor section of Pinterest:


















Vodka Gummy Bears.  So pumped to try this out! My next mixologist project ;)







DIY Projects That are Simple Enough For Me! :



Wedding Invitation Ornament





Scarf Organizer







Easter DIY!


Plastic Egg Wreath






Garland





What I Imagine My Dream Home Looking Like...




(maybe minus the colorful deer on the wall!)



Phrases That Stuck Out...


















1 comments:

Brigid said...

Love practically everything about this post! I LOVE the Hunger Games and can't wait for the movie in a few weeks! And I love Sophie Kinsella; have you read any of her other books, they're all pretty cute.

I wish I could live in heels all day (I'm only 5'2), too!

And the vodka gummy bears? Absolutely delish = )

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)