LOVE Pinteresting Monday

Monday, February 13, 2012

| | |
Happy Monday!
My weekend was pretty boring... ya know, normal work schedule.  But I did have one thing to look forward to. THE GRAMMY'S!  Steve even put it on DVR without me even asking so I could watch what I missed when I got home from work.  I suppose he's a keeper :)
Congrats to Adele! She totally deserved all six Grammy's.  Her performance was awesome though I felt like it was missing something.  Like she wasn't throwing in all of her soul.  Anywho, she looked great and she was one of my favorites of the night.





Katy Perry fricken' rocked my world last night!  She is such a great entertainer.  I love her new song, they're always so damn catchy.  Even with blue hair Katy is beautiful.





Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean were another one of my favorite performances.  Beautiful talent!





Nicki Minaj aka Gaga wannabe:  You looked terrible, I fast forwarded through your performance and I'm glad you didn't win anything.  (Please do not take offense Minaj fans!)



I also fast forwarded through the Beach Boys but other than that, The Grammy's were amazing!






Link Up with http://iblog4.me/



My favorites from this past week...



Pineapple Upside Down Cakes!






A website to go to for all things party :)






Printable!































via Robyn Romo on Pinterest




Must find hot outfit for Bachelorette Party!




I hope my soon to be sister-in-law can make cookies like these for my Bridal Shower!


via Rhea K. on Pinterest 

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)