2012 Promises To Myself

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

| | |
2011 was pretty good!  Steve proposed to me on Christmas so I was still the happiest girl high in the clouds.  Daydreaming and planning!   I couldn’t wait to buy my dress so it was found and purchased in February from Labella Bridal.
www.labellabridalboutique.com
 Briana has grown so much this year.  Strong personality and so active!  She loves the outdoors.  Talks a TON.  I couldn’t have asked for a more awesome baby girl.








  Steve turned 28 February 21st, Briana turned 2 on July 7th and I turned 26 on July 18th.  Steve and I celebrated our 3 year relationship in September.











The Moonbounce Man is on fire!  Well, it’s dead season now but a nice break is well deserved.  We were slammed during the Spring and Summer months… even the Fall season was packing in events.  I even answered a couple calls for the month of December since the weather was still beautiful.  Steve has worked himself to death this year… I can see he’ll have to hire more employees in the near future.  He has made it a one man job since 2009 (with some help at times when it was too much from family and friends that were around) and I’m very proud of him.  I help when I can but I still have to go to my other job on the weekends unfortunately for now.  My babe has done such a great job!  I love helping him by answering the phones, responding to e-mails and booking events while I’m home during the week.





The Holidays of course were great and I’m so blessed to have an amazing family!






Resolutions?  BLAH.  I do not like to use that word.  Why?? I’ve made *resolutions* in the past and never ever kept them.  I prefer to use the words goals, plans, decisions, anything but the R word!  I thought promise stood out… it makes me want to keep my goals for the upcoming year.


My first promise is to not be a Bridezilla.  Our wedding is less than 3 months away!  I may have done some procrastinating… LOTS of it actually.  I just need to keep in mind that if something doesn’t work out the way I want, don’t freak out.  Nothing matters more than Steve and I having the BEST time ever with our family and friends!   I’m glad it’s coming up soon because I cannot take anymore of this waiting!





My next promise is to stick with CFC Boot Camp.  I’m getting in shape and it feels great!  I have so much more endurance than I did a few months ago.  I would like to keep it part of my lifestyle even after the wedding.  I enjoy going most of the time, my instructor is awesome and so are the people in the group I’m in!






I would like to run my first 5K in 2012!  Never did I enjoy running even when I played sports until recently.  I plan to run the BRATS Frozen 5K on Sunday, January 8th.  Wish me luck!  





I promise to have more patience.  It’s hard not to go crazy with a 2 ½ year old that gets into everything, doesn’t like to listen and repeats all the bad things you just told her NOT to do.  But I really hate yelling at my child.  Sometimes I catch myself and think why yell?  It’s really not that serious.  Other than that, I’m a pretty cool ass Mommy!  I want to have more patience not just with my baby but in other areas as well... with my job, and with Steve too.  Life can be frustrating and chaotic and I take things out on him because he's there.  Yep, totally not fair!  I would like to change that and treat him more as my life partner than an enemy.





I promise to spend more time with my family this year… The Scott side!  I think about them all the time, we just never EVER get together!  For real, the only time is when there’s a funeral or a wedding.  I want Briana to get to know her Cousins and Aunts & Uncles better.


There are many other things in my life I would like to improve on but I think all the promises I've listed is all I can grasp on to for now.


To all of my family and friends:  
I hope you all have one fabulous year!
Make 2012 unforgettable!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE and thank you so much for all of your comments! :)